0117 934 9555
Work With Us
Meet the Team
Site Manager - Prestigious Housing Developer
Somerset, England • Negotiable Depending Upon Experience • Permanent • Housing Development
Are you interested in working for a fair, ethical developer?
Are you interested in working on exciting housing projects in South West?
Are you interested in real opportunity to progress professionally?
If your answer is yes, then please read on...
What's the Opportunity?
Thatcher Associates are pleased to be working with a respected residential contractor in the South West region to bring on board a capable and ambitious Site Manager. Our client specialise in producing open market and social housing developments across the region. If you are interested in working for a prestigious, national developer then apply today.
Who are the Company?
• Ethical, fair treatment of staff
• Real opportunity for progression & professional development
• Good staff retention rates & satisfaction
• Good base salary and generous company benefits
What Will I Need?
• To be knowledgeable, confident and logical
• Able to command the authority to lead Site teams successfully
• CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid qualified
• Trades or academic background
How Do I Apply?
To avoid disappointment, submit your CV today by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you'd like more information, please give Abby Glendinning a call on 0117 934 9555.
0117 934 9555
Apply for this job:
Attach CV - Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf
Tick to accept our
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Receive job alerts via email?
Would you like to subscribe to our market update newsletter?